Discover the most delicious and authentic plant-based Korean food in this recipe book!
In this book, you'll learn
- Tips to veganise Korean cuisines
- Essential ingredients to make Korean food
- Authentic Korean recipes: From the basics like kimchi and street food to noodles, stew and rice! It is all you need to make Korean food at home!
With this book, you can
- save time on experimenting recipes
- save money from wasting ingredients
- save your tummy from bad tasting food and highly-processed kimchi
- start making plant-based Korean food with ease
- enjoy authentic and delectable Korean food right at home
- conquer Korean oppa's taste bud
Here's a list of amazing food that you can make:
- Easy Kimchi (Mak-kimchi 막김치)
- Quick Pickled Radish (Chicken-mu 치킨무)
- "Fish" Sauce (Myeolchi eojang 멸치 어장)
- Dashi Stock (Dashima Yuksu 다시마 육수)
Street Food & Snacks
- Spicy Garlic Fried "Chicken" (Kkanpunggi 깐풍기)
- Spicy Sauce Fried "Chicken" (Yangnyeom-chicken 양념치킨)
- "Fish" Cake Soup (Eomukguk 어묵국)
- Syrup Pancakes (Hotteok 호떡)
- Vegetable Pancakes (Yachaejeon 야채전)
- Kimchi Pancakes (Kimchijeon 김치전)
- Seaweed Rice Rolls (Kimbap 김밥)
- Rice Balls (Jumeokbap 주먹밥)
Noodles, Stew & Rice
- Glass Noodles Stir-Fry (Japchae 잡채)
- Noodles in Black Bean Sauce (Jjajangmyeon 짜장면)
- Warm Noodle Soup (Janchi-guksu 잔치국수)
- Spicy Cold Mixed Noodles (Bibim-guksu 비빔국수)
- Spicy Noodle Soup (Jjamppong 짬뽕)
- Soybean Paste Stew (Doenjang jjigae 된장찌개)
- Kimchi Stew (Kimchi-jjigae 김치찌개)
- Army Base Stew (Budae-jjigae 부대찌개)
- Spicy Soft Tofu Stew (Soondubu-jjigae 김치순두부찌개)
- Korean Mixed Rice Bowl (Bibimbap 비빔밥)
- Kimchi Fried Rice (Kimchi Bukkeumbap 김치 볶음밥)
You'll get access to:
- 83 pages eBook in PDF format
- 4 tips to veganise Korean recipes
- An introduction to 19 essential Korean ingredients
- 23 recipes, including: 4 basics, 8 street food & snacks and 11 noodles, stew & rice recipes.
- Join Good Life with Gan eNewsletter for more vegan cooking tips and stories
- Upcoming BONUSES: tutorial videos, recipes & etc.
Mouth-watering already? Get this recipe book NOW!Click "I want this" and get it now!
About the Author
Gan Yee Huan is a special needs educator by profession, at the same time a vegan cookbook author and recipe creator of Good Life with Gan, who is based in Selangor, Malaysia.
She was one of the founding member of the very first vegan cafe in Sabah, Pando Cafe. In 2019 she returned to Peninsular Malaysia and attending vegan culinary classes and workshop as well as online cooking school to improve the vegan cooking technique and knowledge.
Eventually, she found her passion in veganising food that she used to enjoy, especially Asian & Malaysian cuisine, which are very close to her heart. Since 2019, she posted over hundreds vegan recipe on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram as well as her website.
Inspired by her teacher, Raw Chef Yin, she started writing cookbooks and published her first eBook "Korean Cooking made Vegan" in 2020.
Up to date, she has published 1 mini eBook, 2 eCookbook and 1 online vegan burger course on Gumroad as well as 2 online workshops on SkillShare. Her work has been featured by various media such as Sin Chew Sabah, The Stars, Tatler Singapore and RTM TV2 Mandarin News.
She has never imagined herself becoming a recipe book author but thanks to your support, here come the second volume of "Korean Cooking made Vegan: to show you the endless possibility of plant-based Korean cooking!